quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: FishCAT weekly status report (8/28--9/4)

From: Gail Risdal <Gail.Risdal_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 05 Sep 2008 17:13:44 -0700

Hello,

Yes, what a terrific response! Thanks for the doc bugs you've filed and
the reviews you're doing. Please keep digging into the docs - your
testing and reviews are extremely helpful. Again, details about FishCAT
doc reviews are available from this page:
http://wiki.glassfish.java.net/Wiki.jsp?page=Docreviewrule

Thanks again, and be sure to raise any questions you might have about
these reviews.

Gail
++++++
GlassFish Documentation