quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: PHP, GlassFish V3 and Netbeans 6.5

From: Survivant 00 <survivant00_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2008 15:11:12 -0400

I did a post on my blog about theses too (Joomla on Glassfish).. php on GF
v3.. works really great with javabridge and quercus.

I wans'nt able to make native php works (through phpservlet and phpjava) on
GF v3.. works on Tomcat, but not GF, but I don't recommand it.. more easier
with php on java technologies

here the link for me blog :

http://www.sebastiendionne.ca/glassfish/joomla-on-glassfish.html