quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: WAS to GFv3 without changes to the ear ?

From: Peter Williams <Pete.Williams_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 01 Sep 2008 22:50:32 -0700

As Judy mentioned, V3 doesn't have EAR support yet.

You could try this on V2 and see what happens. Personally, I doubt a
non-trivial EAR has a chance of working without any descriptor changes.
What exactly those are depends on what's in the EAR and what it does.
Resources, JNDI names, and other server specific settings come to mind
as areas of concern.

-Peter