quality@glassfish.java.net

RE: First bugs ? & how to file bugs

From: Wim Verreycken <wim_at_pizzastop.be>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2008 20:57:05 +0200

Hi Kedar,

Sounds great!
Maybe the subject you listen for is better to be "new bug" (not to
accidently file bug report in case someone starts his subject with "bug".)
Then we could mail them here with subject "new bug : [bug issue]".
The reply sent to the list by Tb/java.net could then have as subject : bug
[bug nr] : [bug issue],
effectively adding all Re's : [bug nr] : [bug issue], to the same bug
report.

Just and idea, but thanks a lot for considering this,

Wim