quality@glassfish.java.net

Minimum Requirements to Install Glassfish V3

From: Alan Vargas <Alan.Vargas_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2008 23:13:48 -0500

Hello Everyone,

Well, I have this question because I want to install my local server in
a Desktop Computer that I have, but it has a old hardware: AMD Athlon XP
1, 15Ghz, 512 MB, 80 GB HD. And now I have Glassfish installed in my
laptop and I never had problems to deploy applications with NetBeans.

So...because of that I want to install Glassfish in another computer
only for use, test and deploy in Glassfish, but i need to know which are
the minimum requirements for install it.

I read this: http://docs.sun.com/app/docs/doc/820-3530/abpaj?a=view

But I want to know your suggestions...

Alan