quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: [Fwd: Re: Announcing FishCAT, a community Beta program, please join Fish CAT to find bugs]

From: Judy Tang <Judy.J.Tang_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2008 08:05:05 -0700

Thanks Eduardo for forwarding !

Hi Dick,

Thanks so much for planning to join FishCAT. And thank you too for
letting us know this mac issue.
Would you like to upgrade your PDF viewer to latest version and give it
a try. One
of our coworker ran into the same issue and after upgrade it worked for
him. We had this issue in
FAQ (5). If this suggestion does not work for you, please let us know,
we will provide a work around.

http://wiki.glassfish.java.net/Wiki.jsp?page=FishCATFAQ

        5. I can't open and write the FishCAT application form

You need to have PDF viewer version 7 or higher. Here is the link to
upgrade your PDF viewer.