quality@glassfish.java.net

FishCAT doc reviews

From: Gail Risdal <Gail.Risdal_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2008 18:01:22 -0700

Hello,

Several FishCAT members have signed up for doc reviews and I've been in
contact with them directly, but I also wanted to send this information
to the broader quality mailing list in case other FishCAT members are
interested in performing doc reviews but didn't sign up for them when
they submitted their applications (such reviewers are more than welcome!).

For more information about doc review priorities and guidelines, see the
following page:
http://wiki.glassfish.java.net/Wiki.jsp?page=Docreviewrule

This doc review page is linked to from the main FishCAT page, which
provides the complete program details:
http://wiki.glassfish.java.net/Wiki.jsp?page=GlassFishCommunityAcceptanceTestFishCAT

The start and end dates for FishCAT document reviews are as follows:

* For documentation that's bundled with the product (admin console
online help and man pages), reviews start now and run through September
1st. To ensure that fixes can be made by hard code freeze on September
8th, please file all bugs against the bundled docs by September 1st.
Review the bundled documentation in the Prelude build that you are testing.

* For documentation that's not bundled with the product (Admin Guide,
Developer's Guide, tutorials, and so on), reviews will start September
1st and run through September 30th. I'll send pointers to the Prelude
docs for review nearer the September 1st start date.

Thanks again for your participation in FishCAT and for testing the docs.
Let me know if you have any questions about the doc reviews or if I can
help in any way.

Gail Risdal
GlassFish Documentation