quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: [Fwd: Miss to copy the jars before executing community test]

From: Judy Tang <Judy.J.Tang_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 00:20:35 -0700

Thank you Jim, David and Gopal. It is great to see this thread :-)

Would like to encourage members to also try this test framework. It is
the key infrastructure. After you
learn how to use it, you can add any creative applications/tests into
GlassFish Quality Community test
suites. This set of test suites will be run on GlassFish builds before
we ship GlassFish new releases.

Developing new end to end applications and adding to GlassFish code base:

   * For GlassFish V2
     <https://glassfish.dev.java.net/quality/portal/HowToAddTestsV2.html>
   * For GlassFish V3
     <https://glassfish.dev.java.net/quality/portal/HowToAddTestsV3.html>