quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: [Fwd: Miss to copy the jars before executing community test]

From: Gopal Jorapur <Gopal.Jorapur_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 23:44:01 -0700

Thanks David for trying out

I just tried fresh checkout and running tests on Win XP, I am able to
get the tests passing

Can you please check following
1. Is your test run directory <ws_dir>/community
2. Do you have testng jar in lib location
D:\gftest\COMMUN~1>dir lib
 Volume in drive D is ACERDATA
 Volume Serial Number is 2216-1DF1

 Directory of D:\gftest\COMMUN~1\lib

06/17/2008 11:19 PM <DIR> .
06/17/2008 11:19 PM <DIR> ..
06/17/2008 11:19 PM <DIR> selenium
06/17/2008 11:19 PM <DIR> testng
06/17/2008 11:19 PM 819,660 testng-5.6-jdk15.jar
               1 File(s) 819,660 bytes
               4 Dir(s) 20,566,704,128 bytes free

Can you please run ant -debug and send me the results

I will also try on one other system and let you know

Thanks,
Gopal