quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: TestNG, JUnit4

From: Geoffrey Halliwell <Geoffrey.Halliwell_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 10:40:14 -0700

Hi Qinxian!

Thank you for responding!

I have just forwarded Kedar's comparison of JUnit4 and TestNG, please
review it and let us know your thoughts.

Regarding configuration, any test framework, whether it's TestNG or
JUnit4, will need an extra layer to handle the administrative tasks -
this is a critical piece - and one that needs to be carefully thought
our for the framework to be successful.

I noticed that you are not a subscriber to our quality_at_glassfish mailing
list, could you please join? That way I won't have to manually approve
your emails each time.

Regards,

Geoff