persistence@glassfish.java.net

RE: Not cascading remove

From: Dru Devore <ddevore_at_duckhouse.us>
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 06:39:21 -0700
I know that the order has items because after completing the operation I can see the items in the database. This may be the problem...for testing purposes I simply wrapped the session bean with a service and am calling it through NB with just the id populated in the object and no query on the object before the delete. I am going to attempt to do the delete with querying the oject using the id first then delete.

---
Dru Devore