persistence@glassfish.java.net

RE: How to specify default entity listeners via API

From: Eve Pokua <gorgeous65_at_msn.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2007 10:17:19 +0100

Hi,

I think you might be looking something like this:

javaeetutorial5\examples\ejb\cart\cart-ejb\src\java\cart\util

BookException.java

in the JEE 5 tutorial. I have seen a better one where the developer has specified all the exception messages in a certain class like the one above, which extends the Exception class. So it can be called anywhere within the application. So message can be reused over and over again. It makes it easier to resolve
errors.

If I find anymore examples, I will update you on this.

eve