persistence@glassfish.java.net

RE: don't have a unique key for ID in my view

From: Eve Pokua <gorgeous65_at_msn.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 09:25:21 +0100

Sud,You may want to consider IdClass or Embeddable class.eveDate: Wed, 25 Jul 2007 06:20:30 -0700From: to_sud_at_yahoo.comTo: persistence_at_glassfish.dev.java.netSubject: don't have a unique key for ID in my view

I have a view that has neither a unique key nor a composite unique key. I have no way to specify a unique key for this view. But JPA Entities are required to have a unique Id field. How can I use JPA with my view.Thanks-sud
Try Live.com - your fast, personalised homepage with all the things you care about in one place.
http://www.live.com/?mkt=en-gb