persistence@glassfish.java.net

Object is not written to the database....

From: Peter Havelaar <peter-java_net_at_jabbah.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 17:54:26 +0200

I am in the middle of development and find that there is a certain object that doesn't synchronize changes to the database.
The object is created and removed properly, but fails to update any changes to any of the fields.
A very similar object uses similar code to change some properties and strangely this object has no problem synchronizing its new state to the database...
I have been trying to find out what the problem is but I cannot find it.

Does anyone have a suggestion?

** I set the flushmode to COMMIT and perform a flush straight after the object is updated.
** The entitymanager is container managed
** The object does show the correct changes while the object is in the cache
** No object relations are present

With regards,
Peter Havelaar
Jabbah.net