persistence@glassfish.java.net

Re: Issue 401: Moving size() outside a for loop?

From: Marina Vatkina <Marina.Vatkina_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 13:49:09 -0800

Hello Gordon,

Yes, I know. This is why I asked. One the other hand, is it worth trying?
After I fix hints/property names to be toplink..., I can make the changes
and we can run all the tests (CTS, perf, unit, etc.). If it causes at
least 1 regression, I'll attach the changes to the bug report, and we'll
decide what to do with this later.

Would you agree?

thanks,
-marina