embedded@glassfish.java.net

RE: [embedded] nojdk error when trying to use JSR199

From: Joey Jarosz <joey_at_cadence.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2009 10:29:25 -0800

Hi Rajiv,

I guess I shouldn't believe everything I read on the internet :-)
Instead of actually reading the JSR199 specification I trusted that
posts that I read reading it were accurate in stating that it could be
used to replace the need for calling javac (which implies jdk).

Thanks for the quick clarification. I wish I had more cycles to spend on
this stuff so I would not have to ask so many silly questions.

I guess I need to look for another way to keep the lawyers happy....

joey