ejb@glassfish.java.net

Re: problems with ejb

From: Kenneth Saks <Kenneth.Saks_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2008 13:14:15 -0400

Hi Daniel,

Java EE environment annotations are only processed on the Application
Client main class itself. You do have the option of looking up the
same dependency declared by @EJB in the main class from your
supporting classes, though. Here's an example :

public class Main {

  @EJB(name="mySlessRef")
   private static StatelessSession sless;

  }

public class StatelessSessionClase {

    public void getMemoriaServer(String Mensaje) {
       StatelessSession sless = (StatelessSession) new
InitialContext().lookup("java:comp/env/mySlessRef");
       String Memoria = sless.getMemoriaServer();
    }
}

Note how the name() attribute value of @EJB matches the portion after
"java:comp/env/" in the lookup.