ejb@glassfish.java.net

RE: not able to run a ejb application

From: Eve Pokua <gorgeous65_at_msn.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2008 22:02:05 +0100

Martin,

Of cause, netbeans makes it easier. The way you deploy applications
within Glass fish and Sun application server is different from Tom Cat or any
other JSP or servlet application server. YOu have to follow the Java Blue print
to package the application. But as a beginner, you can just use Netbeans.

eve

Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2008 19:30:09 -0400From: pm.renaud_at_gmail.comTo: gorgeous65_at_msn.comSubject: Re: not able to run a ejb application
Hi Eve,okay, but basically, is it possible to create a web application project which is going to include jsp/servlet classes and ejb classes (ex.: sessionBean)??thks!mart.