docs@glassfish.java.net

Re: GFWiki: GlassFishV3DocTechOverview

From: <June.Parks_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 06 Mar 2008 14:46:04 -0800

Dixie,

Only five of the items under Resources are actual resources, most of the
rest are services. And security should probably have its own chapter.
I went ahead and shuffled things around.

I'm not sure whether thread pools, JVM, JBI, and containers should be
called services, but they're not resources. We should probably discuss
where to put them. Also, it's odd that only the web container has its
own chapter. There are others, such as the EJB container. If the EJB
container is not doc'd in the AG, this is not surprising.

June