docs@glassfish.java.net

Re: GFWiki: GlassFishV3DocTechOverview

From: Dixie Pine <Dixie.Pine_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 07 Mar 2008 11:28:29 -0800

June.Parks_at_Sun.COM wrote:
> Dixie,
>
> Only five of the items under Resources are actual resources, most of
> the rest are services. And security should probably have its own
> chapter. I went ahead and shuffled things around.
>
> I'm not sure whether thread pools, JVM, JBI, and containers should be
> called services, but they're not resources. We should probably
> discuss where to put them. Also, it's odd that only the web container
> has its own chapter. There are others, such as the EJB container. If
> the EJB container is not doc'd in the AG, this is not surprising.
right. I haven't even looked at dev docs for such as the ejb container.
So you could add whatever additional concepts would come from there. i
just tried to make some containers to give me somewhere to put the
links so that I have a destination for all the AG stuff.

Reorg of all of it is probably needed. Maybe we should use the admin/dev
user division as an organizing them? I'm not sure if that's possible.
Whatever structure we have for the techover might help with the
structure for the new AG.

thanks for getting involved.
dixie