docs@glassfish.java.net

GFWiki: GlassFishV3DocTechOverview

From: Dixie Pine <Dixie.Pine_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 06 Mar 2008 10:44:17 -0800

I have populated the Tech Overview wiki with links to all the overview
material in the Admin Guide. I've also set up some tentative chapters,
though there are some sections that don't seem to fit that well, but
they are in the AG so I must include them. (June, I integrated your
comments. Thanks.)

Paul has Tech Overview on the agenda for today's GF doc meeting.

    http://wiki.glassfish.java.net/Wiki.jsp?page=GlassFishV3DocTechOverview

The idea is to make the AG into an action document, not an overview
document. This is just one possible way.

If any of you know of overview material in other AS docs that would be
better here than in the action doc, please go ahead and add some links.

Dixie