docs@glassfish.java.net

Please review: Update man page doc plan for TP2

From: Paul Davies <Paul-Martin.Davies_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2008 16:56:11 -0700

Hi,

After some discussion about commands that will be supported or
introduced at TP2, I have updated the man page doc plan to reflect my
current understanding of the requirements for TP2.

To ensure that I have the correct and complete list, please review
carefully the lists of man pages in the statement of work for TP2 at:
http://wiki.glassfish.java.net/Wiki.jsp?page=GlassFishV3DocPlanManPages#section-GlassFishV3DocPlanManPages-TP2StatementOfWork
. If any new commands are being introduced at TP2 for which I have not
listed a man page, please let me know as soon as possible.

I see that the following commands are on the list of currently supported
commands at http://wiki.glassfish.java.net/Wiki.jsp?page=V3AdminCommands
. I assume that each command does not require a man page at TP2 for the
reason stated in parentheses after the command:

deploy-dir (deprecated)
list-applications (after TP2)
list-containers (after TP2)
list-modules (after TP2)

If any of my assumptions are incorrect, please let me know as soon as
possible.

Thanks!
--
Paul Davies, Senior Technical Writer, Sun Microsystems, Inc.
http://blogs.sun.com/techscribe/