dev@glassfish.java.net

About GLASSFISH-20649 and GLASSFISH-20705

From: lvsongping <lvsongping_at_cn.fujitsu.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2013 09:57:11 +0800

Hi, Chris:

Cc: admin team, Dev list:

    I have reported these two issues related to the admin component and
comment the reasons why it is important to be resolved in the latest version
of glassfish recently. I have also attached my revised source to solve the
these two bugs? Could you help me to check whether the changes I have
attached is fine? If it is fine, pls tell me how to run the admin dev tests
so that I can run the tests on my work platform before I check in the
changes.

Here's the direct link to these issues:

https://java.net/jira/browse/GLASSFISH-20649

https://java.net/jira/browse/GLASSFISH-20705

Thanks a lot!

Regards

Jeremy

Lv Songping

Software Division II

    Development Department I

Nanjing Fujitsu Nanda Software Tech. Co., Ltd.(FNST)

ADDR.: No.6 Wenzhu Road, Software Avenue,

        Nanjing, 210012, China

TEL : +86+25-86630566-8307

COINS: 7998-8307

FAX : +86+25-83317685

MAIL : <mailto:lvsongping_at_cn.fujitsu.com> lvsongping_at_cn.fujitsu.com