dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: https://java.net/jira/browse/GLASSFISH-20366

From: Nigel Deakin <nigel.deakin_at_oracle.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2013 14:52:32 +0100

I see the same as John (even after I logged out and back into java.net)

I think other bugs may also be corrupted.

If I query all open glassfish bugs
https://java.net/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&jqlQuery=project+%3D+GLASSFISH+AND+resolution+%3D+Unresolved

it shows John's GLASSFISH-20366 as the latest bug, though if I follow the link to the issue I get "issue not found".

But it shows the previous bug to be
GLASSFISH-20365 Can't create JMS MessageListener from a WebSocket (assigned to Pavel Bucek)

and the bug before that to be
GLASSFISH-20365 Document guides are not available on the location specified (assigned to Paul Davies)

That's right, two bugs with the same number. If you follow either link you get the second of these two bugs.

Nigel