dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: (review dependency) one pager about GLASSFISH-12699

From: gajanan x.kulkarni <gajanan.x.kulkarni_at_oracle.com>
Date: Fri, 08 Mar 2013 16:02:53 +0530

Hi
how we will handle situation like
run deploy uri and it will deploy to DAS
now next time I want to target the already deployed app to perticular
cluster or server. ?

another one

I want to just deploy to particular cluster or instance, but not on DAS,
do we allow this in any mode(CLI, DAS, deployURI) of deploy operation. ?

Thanks
Gajanan

--
"I say the glass is always full- half with air, half with water!" - Modi