dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: (review dependency) one pager about GLASSFISH-12699

From: 吕宋平 <lvsongping_at_yahoo.cn>
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2013 20:09:43 +0800 (CST)

Hi gajanan x.kulkarni:

> Hi
>
> how we will handle situation like
>
> run deploy uri and it will deploy to DAS
>
> now next time I want to target the already deployed app
> perticular cluster or server. ?

If we want to target the application from the DAS to the instance. It will still use the original syntax about deployment. I think you can still use the command of create-application-ref. I don't think it is related to this new feature.

> another one
>

> I want to just deploy to particular cluster or instance,
> but not on
> DAS, do we allow this in any mode(CLI, DAS, deployURI)
> of deploy
> operation. ?

yes, we allow this situation both happened in deploy command and deployuri command. It's related to the synchronization about DAS and cluster/instance. It is original syntax to the deployment and I will change anything.

Thanks

Jeremy