dev@glassfish.java.net

RE: Any question about naming sun-acc.xml and sun-cmp-mappings.xml

From: lvsongping <lvsongping_at_cn.fujitsu.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2013 10:46:52 +0900

Hi Hong:

I see.

Thanks.

Jeremy

From: Hong Zhang [mailto:hong.hz.zhang_at_oracle.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 29, 2013 11:33 AM
To: dev_at_glassfish.java.net
Subject: Re: Any question about naming sun-acc.xml and sun-cmp-mappings.xml

Hi, Jeremy

On 1/28/2013 7:59 PM, lvsongping wrote:

Dear Hong:

    When I was watching the application deployment guide in
http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E18930_01/html/821-2417/beaqn.html#scrolltoc ,

I have found nearly all of the files are started with "glassfish" except
sun-acc.xml and sun-cmp-mappings.xml, I have two questions about these.

Why don't unite the sun-acc.xml and sun-cmp-mappings.xml to the same
scenario to the other files(which is started with "glassfish")?

We intentionally did not do this for sun-cmp-mappings.xml as cmp is
deprecating. Note, we still support all the old sun-*.xml for backward
compatibility.

The sun-acc.xml -> glassfish-acc.xml work already happened, it went into a
later release..

1) Whether it will come true about change the file name about
sun-acc.xml and sun-cmp-mappings.xml to the scenario as

glassfish-acc.xml and glassfish-cmp-mappings.xml in the future?

Please see above.

- Hong