dev@glassfish.java.net

GlassFish 3.1.2 SCF on Monday 12/12/11

From: Sathyan Catari <Sathyan.Catari_at_oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 07 Dec 2011 11:32:02 -0800

All,
A friendly reminder about this upcoming milestone at *11:59 pm PST on
12/12/2011*.

We have made great progress so far(Thanks!) on achieving our SCF goals to

  * Complete planned component upgrades/integrations
  * Evaluate and Identify incoming and existing bugs to be fixed in this
    release
  * Resolve critical fixes including customer escalations and community
    requests
  * Implement and hand over new product features for testing

but we are not done yet. More data on *release contents including bugs
dashboard *can be viewed
through this public 3.1.2 page
@http://wikis.sun.com/display/GlassFish/PlanForGlassFish3.1.2

 From now until SCF, please concentrate on all of the tasks related to
reaching our goals
listed above.

All of the bug fixes post SCF, have to go through the bugswat/review
process, so this is your
last window of opportunity to make hassle-free bug fixes :-).

Let us work together to prepare another high quality, feature-rich
release of GlassFish reach
the market in time.

Thank you
Sathyan