dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: review: Metro 2.1.1-b06 and Woodstox 4.1.1 for GF 3.1.1

From: Sahoo <sanjeeb.sahoo_at_oracle.com>
Date: Thu, 09 Jun 2011 20:28:49 +0530

On Thursday 09 June 2011 08:08 PM, Sahoo wrote:
> Let me analyse the runtime impact of switching to Woodstox bundles as
> well. I will get back in a while.
Fabian,

After going through the email you had earlier sent me on this subject
and having looked at the OSGi metadata of the new woodstox bundles, I
see that they have stopped importing javax.xml.stream.* packages with a
lower version of 1.0, so I don't foresee any issues in runtime with the
new bundles. You can check in after getting a confirmation about the
licensing part.

Thanks,
Sahoo