dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Packager build performance improvement changes checked into trunk

From: Snjezana Sevo-Zenzerovic <snjezana.sevozenzerovic_at_oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2011 20:29:05 -0700 (PDT)

Sorry - this was considered but it is far too risky to make the change of this magnitude at this point in 3.1.1 release, especially given that it is mostly for our own (as opposed to end users') selfish benefit :-)

In case we end up with another 3.1.x release, this will definitely be ported early in release cycle.

Thanks,

Snjezana