dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Issue Encountered When Running asadmin Commands

From: Tom Mueller <tom.mueller_at_oracle.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2011 08:50:18 -0500

Another way to avoid this issue is to do the following:

asadmin create-jvm-options -- -XX\:+LogVMOutput

Note the extra "--" after the subcommand name which causes the parser to
stop interpreting the arguments as options.

The fix for issue 16037 was checked into the GlassFish trunk after 3.1
was completed, so the fix isn't in any shipping release yet. It is in
the nightly build of the trunk.

Tom