dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Trunk open for bug fixes only.

From: Rajiv Mordani <rajiv.mordani_at_oracle.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2011 15:14:34 -0800

  All,
     Just a reminder that the trunk is open for bug fixes at this point.
See the url below for all open bug fixes. At this point I would like to
encourage developers to fix open bugs on the trunk that didn't make it
in 3.1. We will probably continue this for another week or so and
evaluate again when to open up the trunk.

Thanks

- Rajiv