dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Looking for a clever maven module/class browser

From: Wayne Fay <waynefay_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2011 11:12:52 -0600

> I am looking for a tool - a NB plug-in would be fine but not necessary -
> that would let me start at a class in a maven module and would display the
> other classes in the same project and in other projects which that class
> refers to.  Then I could click on one of the referenced classes (in the same
> module or in another one) and browser from there.

The Nexus OSS site has a pretty nice graphical search engine that can
search by classname inside jars and various other features:
https://oss.sonatype.org/index.html

It doesn't sound like it will meet all your needs but perhaps it will
be useful to you for things that have been formally published to the
Central repo?

Wayne