dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: JavaDB no suitable driver form JSP....

From: Tom Mueller <tom.mueller_at_oracle.com>
Date: Mon, 03 Jan 2011 15:25:56 -0600

Is your JSP in docroot or within a web app?

I wonder if this is related to a performance change that we made that
remove the derby libraries from the launcher class loader of the app
server, and put them only in the common class loader. This was done in
revision 41690 as part of fixing issue 13612.

Tom