dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: 3.1 branch is open for integrations

From: Chris Kasso <chris.kasso_at_oracle.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2011 11:35:34 -0800

I like the practice of putting the revision number for the check-in in
the bug report when you close the issue out. For 3.1 changes going
forward we would expect to see two revision numbers listed - one for the
branch and one for the trunk integration.

As Sathyan mentioned and I'll reiterate again we will announce when the
trunk is open for general (non-3.1) changes. I anticipate this would be
sometime next week.

We ran into a problem with the RC build last night. The problem is
being fixed and we hope to promote this afternoon.

Chris