dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: 3.1 branch is open for integrations

From: Sathyan Catari <Sathyan.Catari_at_oracle.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2011 08:58:49 -0800

  For now both branch and trunk are targeted for 3.1 checkins. If you
have anything
to check-in for 3.1, please check it in branch(pending approval) and
also to the
trunk(pending approval). As Chris's email states, refrain from checking
in anything
related to 3.2 in trunk till you hear from him.

HTH
Thanks
Sathyan

Excerpt from his original email
"

Please refrain from any non-3.1 related check-ins to the trunk until
further notice. We hope to have the trunk open for non-3.1 related work
in the next couple of days."