dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Missing artifact, Glassfish not buildable from scratch?

From: Ian Smith <m4r35n357_at_googlemail.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2010 17:45:27 +0000

On 15 November 2010 17:30, Bobby Bissett <bobby.bissett_at_oracle.com> wrote:
> It is now (after I ran the build). I have it right 'cha:
>
> ~/.m2/repository/org/netbeans/api/org-netbeans-modules-schema2beans/RELEASE55/org-netbeans-modules-schema2beans-RELEASE55.jar
>
> Besides the mirrors you're using/not using, I also understand that the availability can be affected by time of day, phase of the moon, etc. But it worked for at least one person today....

Excellent, thanks, that's the nearest I've got to a sighting so far!
Now, if I could just find the source repo for that, I could do some
checking of my Maven & Nexus settings. I know "mvn site" gives the
source locations, but they probably aren't in the maven cache (I've
just deleted mine again, so I won't know for a while).

So if anyone knows where this is from, I can multi-task while my cache
gets repopulated, slowly.