dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Missing artifact, Glassfish not buildable from scratch?

From: Bobby Bissett <bobby.bissett_at_oracle.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2010 12:30:13 -0500

>>> Now that is one bit I _don't_ understand, you have no cache at all?
>>> Ah, perhaps you are using one in /tmp, in which case you may no longer
>>> have the evidence that I seek ;)
>>
>> That's right. Well, I have a large one now. ;)
>
> OK, nice, but is the "missing" jar in there? ;)

It is now (after I ran the build). I have it right 'cha:

~/.m2/repository/org/netbeans/api/org-netbeans-modules-schema2beans/RELEASE55/org-netbeans-modules-schema2beans-RELEASE55.jar

Besides the mirrors you're using/not using, I also understand that the availability can be affected by time of day, phase of the moon, etc. But it worked for at least one person today....

Cheers,
Bobby