dev@glassfish.java.net

Rajiv, Shing-Wai, Review patch to JAVASERVERFACES-1835

From: Ed Burns <edward.burns_at_oracle.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2010 14:28:07 -0800

http://java.net/jira/browse/JAVASERVERFACES-1835

Ccing internal dev list due to uncertainty about my ability to post to
dev_at_glassfish.dev.java.net

I just added an attachment with this comment:

Hack patch to add working method to ServerConfigLookup:

    public DeploymentContext getDeploymentContext(ServletContext ctx);

I had to hack through ApplicationContextFacade and
ApplicationContext. This doesn't feel right, but it gets the job
done. I'd appreciate a cleaner patch provided perhaps by Rajiv or
Shing-wai.