dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: javahelp.jar in glassfish/lib

From: Sanjeeb Sahoo <sahoo_at_sun.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2010 02:02:06 +0530

I didn't know it was a signed jar. Since it is an external (external to
glassfish svn) artifact, are we not supposed to do a source build of
this as well? May be that's another discussion altogether.

Given it is actually an extension module implementing a spec, I am
actually tempted to close the discussion here and not to anything about
it in this release.

Sahoo