dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Flag Day 10/18: incompatible change: create-node-* --installdir

From: Bobby Bissett <bobby.bissett_at_oracle.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2010 14:17:41 -0400

Can you make sure upgrade still works before committing this? If not, it will hold up all upgrade testing while it gets sorted out.

Here are the steps to try it:
http://wikis.sun.com/display/GlassFish/V3.1ClusterUpgradeExample

Start to finish, it takes <10 minutes to do (not including waiting on the installer to pop up the license screen).

Thanks,
Bobby