dev@glassfish.java.net

bean validation status

From: Ed Burns <ed.burns_at_sun.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2010 14:27:16 -0700

Hello Team,

A user in the forum has brought to my attention the need for a new
version of the JSR-303 Bean Validator RI for GlassFish 3.1. This wasn't
on the plan for 3.1, however, because of GlassFish bug 12776, I think a
new version is necessary.

I'm currently checking out the massive glassfish external dependencies
repo [1] to my ADC hosted machine. When this completes, I'll do another
integration of the latest JSR-303 Bean Validator RI. Then, I'll
discover what changes are necessary to fix issue 12776.

Thanks,

Ed

[1] https://svn.dev.java.net/svn/glassfish-svn/trunk/external