dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: asadmin question

From: Bill Shannon <bill.shannon_at_oracle.com>
Date: Tue, 07 Sep 2010 00:06:18 -0700

It does, but it depends on looking through the server's jar files for the
man page for the command. As long as you're running asadmin from the same
installation as the server, you should be ok. But note that with v3 it
would be possible to install the server on one machine, the client on another,
and then install a new module on the server that provides commands the client
doesn't know about, and the client wouldn't be able to find the man pages for
the commands if the server is down.