dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: SSH2 dependency added to logging

From: Naman Mehta <Naman.Mehta_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 02 Sep 2010 14:38:29 +0530

hi jerome, sahoo,

The collect-log-file command is apllicable to server/standalone
instance/cluster. So do I need to move the same?

Right now, LogFilterForInstance.java contains all ssh related code. And
LogFilter.java and CollectLogFiles.java uses LogFilterForInstance
methods ("new LogFilterForInstance().<method name>").

And my osgi.bundle file contains following entry:
-exportcontents: com.sun.enterprise.server.logging.logviewer.backend,
com.sun.enterprise.server.logging.diagnostics,
com.sun.enterprise.server.logging

Import-Package: \
                     org.glassfish.cluster.*;resolution:=optional, \
                     *

So, is it fine to move just LogFilterForInstance.java file outside
logging module?

Regards,
Naman