dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: SSH2 dependency added to logging

From: Sanjeeb Sahoo <Sahoo_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 02 Sep 2010 11:00:29 +0530

The current matadata would lead to early resolution of bundles, but that
can be fixed by use of DynamicImport-Package instead of optional
Import-Package, but we won't do that. After discussing the issue at
length with Jerome, the conclusion is to move the cluster/logging code
to some cluster aware module as originally suggested by Jerome. This is
so that cluster/logging commands won't even show up when someone does
asadmin list-commands in nucleus distro. Naman to do the needful.

Thanks,
Sahoo