dev@glassfish.java.net

IMPORTANT - default 3.1 installation directory renaming coming next week

From: Snjezana Sevo-Zenzerovic <snjezana.sevozenzerovic_at_oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2010 11:43:50 -0700

In order to comply with new GlassFish branding, default top level
directory name for 3.1 installations will be changed from "glassfishv3"
to "glassfish3". I plan to check in actual code change in the workspace
next Tuesday, 10/5, after we branch off for promoted build 23. At that
time I will also update things such as QL instructions and reconfigure
Hudson jobs used by RE to match this change.

How this affects you? If you run any automated test setup, Hudson job,
or something similar that uses GlassFish 3.1 zip distribution, you will
need to adjust GlassFish installation directory name to match the new
value. Setups using GlassFish 3.1 silent installer should not be
affected as long as you pass installation directory value in your answer
file.

Thanks,

Snjezana
--