dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: tweak to full build instructions

From: Snjezana Sevo-Zenzerovic <snjezana.sevozenzerovic_at_oracle.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2010 11:19:29 -0700

I think that the issue here is that running 'mvn install' for a
particular module will not also rebuild any modules that particular
module depends on which changed since the last build. Unless I am
completely off target, maven will simply use last available snapshot
artifact from local repository, correct?