dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: javax.annotation.jar

From: Snjezana Sevo-Zenzerovic <snjezana.sevozenzerovic_at_oracle.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2010 13:06:55 -0700

Hong,

regression has been introduced earlier this week due to dependency
change which moved transitive dependency to this jar to
glassfish-nucleus package. However, I think Jane fixed this issue
earlier this morning so if you update the workspace and run end-to-end
build, you should get this library back in modules/endorsed directory.

Thanks,

Snjezana