dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: can't start cluster after upgrade

From: Carla Mott <carla.mott_at_oracle.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2010 13:58:09 -0700

In v2 we had node agents but in v3 we don't. We use nodes to describe a
machine where an instance can be created or started. During upgrade I
look at the node-agents-ref associated with an instance and then look
for that node agent in the config and try to create a node with the
appropriate info. I don't have a lot of info so I set defaults (like
the install dir) that may or may not work. If na1 is a remote host then
you will have to setup SSH for this command to work properly.

Carla