dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: can't start cluster after upgrade

From: Bobby Bissett <bobby.bissett_at_oracle.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2010 16:28:08 -0400

> From your v2 install, where were the instances? On localhost? Or on na1?

I guess na1:

hostname% ls work/ws/cluster_upgrade_noapp/glassfish/nodeagents/na1/
agent instance1 instance2

But I don't know if that actually answers the question. I was never given any other option when creating them except which node agent to use. I didn't know that meant I actually had more than one node.

> It might be helpful at this point a get together to look at this.

Sure. Lemme ping you separately. There's another msg already on the way to dev, but it's sure taking its time to get there.

Cheers,
Bobby